The XL Universal Candy Depositor offers a 6 or 12-liter hopper with heated panels. Ideal for chocolate, gummies, caramel, and hard candy. Designed to work with all Truffly Made silicone molds and most polycarbonate molds up to 11.5 inches wide, it delivers accurately metered fillings with great flexibility. Stainless steel construction with eight adjustable depositing nozzles that can be easily positioned to each mold layout.
Comes with 8 Pistons setup with Heavy Duty Nozzles.
The Universal Candy Depositor ships with:
- 8 pistons assembly
- 6 or 12 Liters Hopper with Cover
- Complete Heating System
- Heavy Duty nozzles
- Stainless steel balls
- Aluminum pallet carrier
- Spare o-rings service pack
- Width: 15.75”
- Length: 20.5”
- Height: 22.5”
- Weight: 49 lbs
- Dosage:1.5 to 7 ml / 0.05 to 0.20 fl oz per pull
- Capacity: 1.3 gal / 6 liters or 3.2 gal / 12 liter
- Filling Capacity: 2,000 / 5,000+ hourly
- Power Input : 100-240V AC / 50-60Hz
- Power Output : 24V DC / max.600W
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Maximum Heat : 320°F / 160°C
- Guarantee: 12 Months from the date of purchase.
The complete XL Universal Depositor can be disassembled without tools for cleaning.
Tabletop Confectionery Depositor
The Truffly Made Universal Candy Depositor For Chocolate, Gummies, Caramel, and Hard Candy is designed to remove the burden of filling multiple cavity candy molds while increasing the accuracy and uniformity of filling each mold. It works with both low-heat confectionery ingredients such as chocolate and ganache, as well as high-heat mixtures such as caramel, pectin gummies, and hard candy.
- This Confectionery Depositor has a 6 liters/ 1.3 gal or extra large 12 liters/3.2 gal hopper with heated panels.
- Easily adjustable shot size control.
- Eight nozzles have adjustable centerlines to accommodate various mold configurations.
- The Universal Depositor works with molds up to 11.5 inches wide.
- Nozzles are removable to accommodate molds with less cavities.
- Heated panels help chocolate, caramel, or gummy products maintain temperature to flow properly.
- Digital, variable temperature control
- Additional pistons and nozzles are available
- Heavy Duty nozzles
- Compact, space-saving design
- CE certified
- Made in Germany.