The 8 Pistons Semi-Automatic Candy Depositor for chocolate, gummies, taffy, caramel, and hard candy is designed to work with all the Truffly Made silicone molds and most polycarbonate molds up to 11.5 inches wide. It delivers accurately metered fillings with great flexibility. Stainless steel construction with adjustable depositing nozzles that can be easily positioned to each mold layout. The Semi-automatic Depositor comes with a complete heating system with temperatures ranging from 68F to 320F.
Filling Capacity: 5,000 – 8,000+ hourly
The Push & Go Candy Depositor ships with:
- 8 pistons assembly
- 12 Liters Hopper
- Complete Heating System
- Heavy Duty nozzles
- Stainless steel XL hopper with cover
- Stainless steel balls
- Aluminum pallet carrier
- Spare o-rings service pack
- Width: 18.75”
- Length: 26.5”
- Height: 22.5”
- Weight: 88 lbs
- Dosage: 1.5 to 7 ml / 0.05 to 0.21 fl oz per pull
- Capacity: 3.2 gal / 12 liter
- Filling Capacity: 5,000 - 8,000+ hourly
- Power Input : 100-240V AC / 50-60Hz
- Power Output : 24V DC / max.600W
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Maximum Heat : 320°F / 160°C
- Warranty: 12 Months from the date of purchase.
The complete Push & Go Depositor can be disassembled without tools for cleaning.
Semi-Automatic 8 Pistons Tabletop Confectionery Depositor
The Truffly Made Candy Depositor For Gummies, Caramel, Hard Candy is designed to remove the burden of filling multiple cavity candy molds while increasing the accuracy and uniformity of filling each mold. It works with both low-heat confectionery ingredients, such as chocolate and ganache, as well as high-heat candy ingredients, such as caramel, gummies, and hard candy. The Universal Candy Depositor comes with a hopper with heated panels.
- This Confectionery Depositor has a large hopper with heated panels
- Easily adjustable shot size control.
- Eight nozzles have adjustable centerlines to accommodate various mold configurations.
- The Semi-Automatic Depositor works with molds up to 11.5 inches wide.
- Nozzles are removable to accommodate molds with less cavities.
- Heated panels help chocolate, caramel, or gummy products maintain temperature to flow properly.
- Variable temperature control
- Heavy Duty nozzles
- Compact, space-saving design
- CE certified
- Made in Germany.