DUE TO COVID-19, THE PREPPERS HAVE BOUGHT ALL HARVEST RIGHT FREEZE DRYERS INTO A 10+ WEEK BACKLOG. REST ASSURED BUYING FROM US, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR UNIT AS QUICKLY AS ANYWHERE ELSE.
The LowTemp crew is eager to help you set up, use, and maintain your Harvest Freeze Dryer post purchase!
Why Freeze Dry? - Freeze drying bubble hash is an important process in any high end Rosin manufacturing facility for a variety of reasons:
- Limit and reduce Microbial content! When water is introduced to plant material and left there, it creates a breeding ground for various microbial and mold spores. Extracting the moisture quickly is crucial for any commercial facility looking to pass tests.
- Increase production speed/efficiency! Air drying can take a week or even longer. Freeze drying can finish between 18-36 hours.
- Increase terpene content and color! Air drying at room temperature for extended periods of time can allow volatile terpenes to escape the material and even slight oxidation. The controlled and freezing temperatures of the freeze drying chamber help with both of those issues, increasing overall quality of the end product.
Key Features & Benefits - The pharmaceutical grade freeze dryers were designed by Harvest Right for the cannabis industry. It features a beautiful lab grade Stainless Steel finish, lower profile trays for more capacity, and more intelligent software than your traditional freeze dryer.
- 3.75 square foot of tray space
- 5 trays: 7.75" x 14" each
- Max 3.5-5 Wet Lbs of Bubble per run
Warranty 1 year limited warranty
Dimensions Overall product dimensions: 16.5” W x 18.5” D x 25” H Perfect for a countertop, cart or table.
Power 110 volt outlet.
Shipping Info - The small freeze dryer ships in one package with a total weight of 139 lbs. - Item will be delivered to physical addresses, no PO boxes, they just don’t fit. - One freeze dryer package: 26”W x 36”D x 41”H.
Maintenance Simply filter and replace oil. Takes one or two minutes.
Vacuum Pump Each vacuum pump has been factory tested to guarantee 25 microns (25,400 Microns = 1 Inch of Hg) or better, and listed CFM performance.
A maintenance free, Oil less pump can be added for an additional $1,495.
Vacuum Pump Technical Specifications CFM: 7.2 Motor: 3/4 HP, 1725 RPM Voltage: Standard 115V 60Hz Plug: US 110V Intake Port: 3/4 JIC ﬂare Intake Port: 21 oz (680 cc) Dimensions: 10 1/2” H x 16” D x 5 3/4” W Weight: 35 lbs