*You will receive a chef's choice mixed color, scratch and dent platen set. No color requests.*
The Lowtemp Cage Kit is an evolution/upgrade to the OG Lowtemp plate kits. Designed and manufactured out of Denver, Colorado with certified American alloys guarantee a quality of product to last an entire lifetime. Chinese knockoffs use alloys that vary in composition which can lead to bending/warping.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Plates on a spring guided track to prevent any misalignment.
- No risk in failure or wiggle of mounting on the top plate with prolonged usage.
- Increased heat management. Less contact with the ram of the press helps control heat transfer. This can be an important feature in presses where the ram is actually a part of the hydraulics.
- Made in USA with Lifetime Warranty on Cage, and 1 year warranty on electronics.
- Universally compatible with all shop presses. Plug and play in less than 5 minutes. Questioning which press to go with? Click here to learn the differences.
- 10"L x 4"W x 4.5"H
- Manufactured out of Billet Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 American Certified Aluminum
- Precision manufactured rods/bearings/springs to ensure smooth travel
This product includes:
- 4"x7" Lowtemp Cage. Our Cage will always be sold with pressing plates installed unless otherwise instructed.
- All mounting hardware and accessories required for full assembly.
**Anodizing color is Chef's Choice of mismatched colors, scratch and dent
Note: Cage Kit's do not fit on 6 Ton A Frame Presses. Total height of cage is 4.5" (5.5" with Insulated Cage Option)