Red Anodize 3"x5" Lowtemp Rosin Plate Kit
- Anodize coating creates a harder than steel, food grade finish to your plates, protecting them from dings and scratches!
- Plug and play 5”x3” platen set up. CONTROLLER AND FULL KIT ARE INCLUDED. We use 6061 aluminum because it is light, strong, and has excellent heat transfer, causing no hot spots!
- What's the difference between Single Controller and Dual Controller? With a Single Controller, both plates are heated via two 500w heating elements and one controller. They share a single heat zone. The Dual Controller allows you to monitor and adjust each plates temperature independently. We've tested both extensively and found no better yield or quality increase in the Dual Vs Single controller. We always use the Single ourselves, but offer the Dual for those who request it.
- Fully accurate temperature monitoring from 0-300F comfortably. Our heat sensor drills directly into the plates, giving you the exact true platen temperature.
- Made to fit any hydraulic press up to 20 tons with a 2" diameter ram or less.
- Paypal is our payment processor, so we accept a large majority of debit/credit cards! All Canadian orders are a flat $40 up charge. International? Use our Contact form!
- Not sure of which press to go with? Give us a call! 316-308-7441
- Mounting our plates to your press of choice is as simple as tightening two set screws (hex keys included) onto the ram. Setup takes less than 5 minutes!
- FREE USPS priority shipping (2-3 day)
- The price you see here, is the EXACT price you pay. We pay your shipping and taxes!
- Reach your desired temperature in less than 10 minutes with our powerful 500w cartridge heating elements.
- Lowtemp Plates can pay for themselves within the first few hours of usage!
- Over 400 units have been sold worldwide. Join the Lowtemp Rosin Revolution!!
- Our 5x3 plates use the same exact controller as our 7x4 plates, so the plates are interchangeable for different volume pressing applications. 5x3 plates are large enough for personal and smaller commercial applications. 7x4 are designed for medium to large commercial applications.
This kit includes:
- 2 American-Made CNC machined 6061 Aluminum Blocks (Made in Wichita, Ks)
- Digital controller wired to two 500w cartridge heating elements (Assembled in Denver, Co)
- Hex key to mount your plates to your press of choice
- 2 sets of Industrial Strength Velcro straps to mount your controller to your press
- One Year Full Warranty on your electronics. After the one year, we will do repairs/replacements at cost of parts and shipping. We will not charge for labor!