- Plug and play 3"x5" platen set up. We use 6061 aluminum because it is light, strong, and has excellent heat transfer, causing no hot spots!
- 5"L x 3"W x 3"H
- 4 lbs
- This size platen can press up to 30g of material at a time in conjunction with a pre press.
- Fully accurate temperature monitoring from 0-300F comfortably. Our heat sensor drills directly into the plates, giving you the exact true platen temperature.
- Made to fit any hydraulic press up to 20 tons with a 2" diameter ram or less.
- Not sure of which press to go with? Click here to learn more about different presses
- Mounting our plates to your press of choice is as simple as tightening two set screws (hex keys included) onto the ram. Setup takes less than 5 minutes!
- Reach your desired temperature in less than 10 minutes with our powerful 400w cartridge heating elements.
- Lowtemp Plates can pay for themselves within the first few hours of usage!
- Our 5x3 plates use the same exact controller as our 7x4 plates, so the plates are interchangeable for different volume pressing applications. 5x3 plates are large enough for personal and smaller commercial applications. 7x4 are designed for medium to large commercial applications.
This Kit Includes:
- 2 American-Made CNC machined 6061 Aluminum Blocks
- Digital controller (110v) wired to two 500w cartridge heating elements (Assembled in Denver, Co)
- Hex key to mount your plates to your press of choice
- 2 sets of Industrial Strength Velcro straps to mount your controller to your press
- One Year Full Warranty on your electronics. After the one year, we will do repairs/replacements at cost of parts and shipping. We will not charge for labor!
NOTE- If you are purchasing a press in a country that utilizes 230v power, we will automatically ship our 230v LT1 heat controller. This will come wired with an American style 110v grounded plug, but with a simple adapter (NOT inverter), this will work in your country.