*NOTE* Standard Cage Kit's currently use our first generation of controller, NOT the LT2. You may upgrade to the LT2 controller for an additional $110.
The Lowtemp Cage Kit is an evolution/upgrade to the OG Lowtemp plate kits. Designed and manufactured out of Denver, Colorado with certified American alloys guarantee a quality of product to last an entire lifetime. Chinese knockoffs use alloys that vary in composition which can lead to bending/warping.
- Plates on a spring guided track to prevent any misalignment.
- No risk in failure or wiggle of mounting on the top plate with prolonged usage.
- Increased heat management. Less contact with the ram of the press helps control heat transfer. This can be an important feature in presses where the ram is actually a part of the hydraulics.
- Universally compatible with all shop presses. Plug and play in less than 5 minutes. Questioning which press to go with? Click here to learn the differences.
- 8.5"L x 3"W x 4.5"H
- Max 4 amp draw at 110v
- Available in 230v for international customers as well! We will automatically ship you a 230v if your country requires it.
- Manufactured out of Billet Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 American Certified Aluminum
- Precision manufactured rods/bearings/springs to ensure smooth travel
This product includes:
- 3"x5" Lowtemp Cage. Our Cage will always be sold with pressing plates installed unless otherwise instructed.
- Digital controller with installed heating elements. Our heat sensors drill directly into the plate, giving you an EXACT platen temperature. We won't waste your time with weak enail coils and candy thermometers like our competitors!
- All mounting hardware and accessories required for full assembly.
- Lifetime warranty on the springs, cage, and plates. 1 year full warranty on the controller. After the one year, we will fix the controller at cost of shipping and parts. We will not charge for labor!
- Two Fiberglass based G11 insulation plates.
Why Anodize? - Anodizing is a food grade finish that is used to encompass the aluminum in a harder than steel finish to protect the metal. It allows for easier cleaning of the platens by sealing the pores, whilst lookin' pretty frickin sweet!
What's the difference between Single Controller and Dual Controller? With a Single Controller, both plates are heated via two 400w heating elements and one controller. They share a single heat zone. The LT2 Dual Controller is our newest technology in heat control, which utilizes two custom-tuned PID Zones. This device utilizes our proprietary fail safe technology, removable heating elements, and double function as a dual enail.
Note: Cage Kit's do not fit on 6 Ton A Frame Presses. Total height of cage is 4.5"