The last press you buy: Period.
We designed this press with your space and portability constraints in mind. All the while, creating a press that will last you a lifetime. We kept the pressure options entirely open source so you can select the press style that works for you. For more budget friendly options, a simple $40 bottle jack can be used. If you want the best of the best, we carry High End BVA Hydraulics which come assembled, bled, and tested with pressure gauges installed.
Our modular design makes any possible electronic warranty work extremely cheap to ship for fulfillment. Our competitors make you ship an entire press in for a simple electronic component failure or loose wire which can cost you hundreds in shipping fees.
LT2 vs LT3 Heat Controllers:
LT2 is a basic interface proprietary dual zone heat controller tuned for our presses. Simply utilize a dial and buttons to interface with the device, set your temperatures, and let it run! Only available with 110v North American Power.
LT3 is a brand new heat controller that is capable of much, much more. Record presses via Bluetooth connection to our software, receive over-the-air updates, record recipes, and track automatically calculated Platen PSI with a bright touchscreen interface. Available in 110v and 230v international.
- Sturdy and Ultra Compact design. 10" tall, 10" long, 6" wide
- 58 lbs
- Complete Modular design
- Anodized and insulated 4"x7" plates
- Powder coated steel
- Made in Denver, Colorado with Certified American alloys
- Lifetime Warranty on the press
- 1 year full warranty on the electronics. After the one year, we fix everything at cost of parts, shipping, and labor.
- Universal force options up to 20 tons
- Horizontal pressing capabilities
This product includes:
- 4x7 Lowtemp Press backed with our Lifetime Warranty
- LT2 or LT3
- 2 Legs (used to bolt the press to the table or used to turn press horizontally)
- Mounting hardware to secure the legs to the press
- FREE shipping via UPS Ground/Fedex Ground
- Optional assembled and tested hydraulics of your choice
Press only: This option is for customers who already own a Lowtemp Plate or Cage kit, upgrading to our new Lowtemp Press with their current controller and adding their own hydraulics. All mounting accessories and hardware included. 4" taller to support bottle jacks.
Press with Controller: This option includes the Lowtemp Press with Controller. This is a full kit, which allows you to add your own bottle jack ($40). Great for high quality, portable, reliable, budget builds! This system's structure support rods are 4" longer to fit bottle jacks.
Press with Controller and BVA Hand Pump: This solution is out of the box, plug and play. All hydraulics come assembled, bled, and tested. Includes a 20 ton low profile BVA cylinder, ultra compact 2 speed aluminum pump, pressure gauge included. **Option to upgrade for +$250 to our premium, high flow BVA P1000 pump. This features more travel per stroke and a longer handle for extra leverage. Ideal for high workloads**
Press with Controller and BVA Air pump: Requires an Air compressor. The pump is technically a foot pedal that is operated by stepping on a pedal, but can also be operated by hand pressure. 20 ton low profile cylinder, pressure gauge included.
- Already own a set of our 3x5 or 4x7 plates/cage? Purchase our press without a controller to save some money. The controllers are the exact same! We will still include all hardware, legs, etc with the press.
- If you choose to include a High End hydraulics kit, the components will come assembled. These kits consist of a low profile 20 ton cylinder, pump of your choice, hose, all necessary couplings, and a pressure gauge.
NOTE: All color options are Limited Edition, and subject to quick stock changes. We will do everything possible to fulfill the color choice you choose, however they can cycle quickly.
This product cannot be shipped to a PO Box due to it's size/weight. For Domestic 48 state orders, we ship UPS, which won't deliver to a PO Box.
NOTE- If you are purchasing a press in a country that utilizes 230v power, You need to purchase the variant with the 230v LT3 heat controller. This will come with an American style 110v grounded plug, but you are able to swap to the correct plug for your outlets, that will work in your country.